Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Smile to the world


Assalamualaikum wbt....

Somehow I feel want to post this entry….


SMILE


It means what its sound.

My friend whose reading this must know I am the person whose smile a lot (and laugh a lot too).


Why I’m always smiling?

Every single person in this world has problems

And I am not excluding from that fact


Sometimes problems can make we cry or feel down….

And smile can keep my sadness away from others….


But like what I said, I keep what I feel deep in my heart and smile to others…..

It does remain in my heart and nobody knows…


Almost every people who seek me will say what a happy person I am.

Bcoz I want to show how though I am but I myself know how easy I crack from inside.


Always smile even though ur heart is crying


Sound’s hypocrite but that is me…pretend there is nothing that can even cut me…

Smile can make angry feeling to get away and tie up the bonding


Ur smile means a lot to people


-Smile to the world and the world will smile back to you-

No comments:

Post a Comment